Optimum Physical Therapy Associates is an independent physical therapy practice established in Swarthmore in 2007 by physical therapists Glenn Venturini and Craig Fava. In 2010, Roger Collins and Charles Garfinkle joined as owners in the West Chester office. Therefore, we have owners on site at each of our locations.
We help patients improve their quality of life by easing pain and increasing physical motion. From youth overcoming sports injuries to seniors with a desire for greater mobility, we have a track record of success. Besides the "major league treatment" of the best practices of physical therapy, our patients tell us that one of our greatest strengths is the community like, fun and relaxed environment we have created in our offices.
Optimum Physical Therapy Associates is a Medicare-certified facility and accepts insurance from most private companies, including Blue Cross/Shield, Personal Choice, United Health Care, Aetna and Cigna. Of course we also rehabilitate individuals who are injured in motor vehicle and work-related accidents.
Optimum's physical therapists are authorized to treat patients under Direct Access, as certified by the Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs. With Direct Access in Pennsylvania, patients may receive initial physical therapy treatment without a doctor’s prescription. Patients should check with their insurance company first about prescription requirements.
Why Choose Optimum Physical Therapy?
- We promote a friendly and fun environment
- When needed, our communication to physicians are fast and efficient
- Option to schedule with the same Physical Therapist
- Convenient hours of operation
- Convenient free parking
- Business owners work on-site and are active members of the communities we serve
- We are completely independent from hospitals and corporate systems and work with all Physicians and other healthcare professional in the area
- Cash treatment programs available
- We will teach you how to help yourself to avoid further injuries